Along with a fantastic day of training with industry professionals, course fees also include all course materials and handouts, refreshments and a cold buffet lunch. You will also receive a certificate of attendance for the courses you complete, to provide evidence of your continuing professional development.
Discounts are available for membership of Co-operatives UK, SCS CIC and organisation with the Social Enterprise Mark CIC. Please include your membership number when making your booking.
Click below to see pricing. Multi booking prices are per course.
One course = £199
Two courses = £179.10
Three courses = £159.20
Members of Co-operatives UK, SCS CIC and the Social Enterprise Mark CIC:
One course = £149
Two courses = £134.10
Three+ courses = £119.20
When completing your booking form, please include your membership number.
SCS CIC Clients
One course = £99
Two courses =£89.90
Three+ courses = £79.20
Terms and conditions
Bookings are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your booking to another course in the same fee category, free of charge, provided your cancellation is confirmed more than 28 days prior to the booked course date. Cancellations between 28 days and 7 days prior to the booked course date are not transferable, however we offer a 50% discount on any alternative course booking, in the same fee category, within six months of the original course date. Short notice cancellations, less than 7 days prior to the booked course date, are not eligible for transfer or alternative course discounts.
On the rare occasion that Cascade cancels or postpones a course, we offer a delegates full refund or transfer to the same course on a different date or another course (subject to availability), however we cannot be held liable for travel or any other costs incurred by delegates in advance of the course date.
SCS reserves the right to introduce discounts and special offers on courses at any time. Offers cannot be applied to bookings that have already been purchased.
Other offers or discounts do not apply.
To ensure comfort and reduce distraction for all course delegates, please understand:
- We ask that all delegates treat each other with respect at all times, and understand that any behaviour that SCS staff or course leader deems inappropriate delegates may be asked to leave the course, without refund or compensation;
- If you are unable to attend, we ask that you let SCS know as soon as possible;
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee late entrance to course(s). Late entry is at the discretion of the course leader and/or SCS staff;
- Using cameras or recording devises is prohibited during any course(s), unless otherwise stated in course materials, or if stated by SCS staff or course leader;
- Delegates must follow any polices or processes training venues have in place e.g. smoking, health and safety procedures;
- We ask delegates to turn all mobile phones and devises to silent before the course(s) begins. We understand this is sometimes unavoidable in certain situations;
- Please note that some courses may be filmed, photographed or recorded to be used for future marketing purposes. We aim to avoid taking photos of delegates faces, however cannot guarantee this. Please let us know if you are not happy to be included;
- SCS reserves the right to refuse admission to a course;
- Please let us know when booking whether you require any accessibility support, and we will do our best to assist;
- Guide dogs are permitted.