Date and time: Tuesday 21st April 2020, 10am – 4pm
Location: Taunton, venue TBC
Course leader: Helen Hoyle, SEE Ahead
This course is aimed at organisations who wish to explore working together with other similar organisations and seeks to address how to go about this process.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the details of different types of consortia working models
- Gain an insight into organisational issues to resolve
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of consortia working
- Assess due diligence processes
- Identify the steps to take to develop the consortia
- Gather ideas on how to overcome barriers.
Key resources to cascade to your team:
- Operational, legal, social and financial issues to consider
- Details on different models to consider
- Action plan to work through together.
Helen Hoyle, Director of SEE Ahead – an established social enterprise providing business support and training to the third sector. Helen has 15 years’ experience of working in the sector following on from a 22 year career as a bank manager. She is a SFEDI accredited business adviser with a social enterprise specialism and has qualifications in adult training and business coaching and mentoring.
“We have commissioned SEE Ahead to deliver a series of courses around Business Development to not for profit groups across Calderdale over the last two years. These courses have proved to be a real success and the feedback and testimonies from delegates has always been excellent. SEE Ahead are extremely professional in their delivery and the working relationship we have developed with them has been outstanding. Their expertise and knowledge is second to none and we will continue to work with them in the future. They are efficient and effective and always deliver what is expected of them.”